How to PlayThis game is a "roguelite" take on tactics RPGs such as Final Fantasy Tactics.
You start with a randomly generated team of 4 adventurers.
Be careful, once a unit dies it's dead forever.
Can you make it through the gauntlet of battles and win the game?
ControlsThe bottom of the screen will tell you what controls you can use.
Each unit can both move and attack once per turn.
Doing nothing, or only moving or attacking will make your next turn come faster.
- Press m to move, then use the arrow keys or click.
- Press r to undo movement if you haven't attacked yet.
- Press a to attack, then use the arrow keys or click.
- Press c to cast spells if you have any.
- Press q or ; to 'query' aka farlook, to get info on units, arrow keys or mouse to look around.
- Press t or tab to get a summary of your team, press tab to look at the enemy team. ESC to exit.
- Press n to end your turn.
SpoilersHere is some info about spells and items, don't read it if you want to figure it out yourself.
- taunt: forces an enemy to attack you.
- aim: legs: temporarily prevents that enemy from moving (but not acting).
- fireball: damages targets in a cross shape.
- meteor: damages targets in a large radius.
- bolt: high single target damage.
- heal: heals targets in a cross shape.
- gloria: heals targets in a large radius.
- smite: single target damage.
- healing rod: weapon that heals instead of damaging.